The sash of a single horizontal slider can open to the left or right. The other half of this window is fixed and does not move. Some homeowners find sliding windows easier and quicker to open than windows with crank-style hardware, such as the awning or casement window.
Rooms with a view over walkways, porches, or patios, will appreciate this self-contained window whose operation will not interfere with any outdoor living space.
- Sash opens with left or right sliding option
- 3 1/4” Fusion-welded frame corners, for added strength and durability
- Multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- Full aluminum, reinforced interlocking sash to maximize security and minimize air infiltration
- Exclusive contoured profile affords a handcrafted appearance
- Both sashes tilt in, for easy cleaning of the window exterior from inside
- Weather stripping on both sashes allows for air and water tightness
- Easily removable pull tal full screen
- Heavy-duty cam action locking system provides extra element of security
- Flush mount, low-profile locks provide an unobstructed view
- Available with double or triple pane glazing options
- Favourite for contemporary style homes and popular for meeting bedroom egress requirements